Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stampin' Lovers Meet and Stamp

A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to a stamping event in Allen, Texas. I signed up as a demonstrator and took two of my favorite customers - my mother and her sister. :) We had a great time making four make-and-take projects, swapping 40 cards, seeing tons of samples using beautiful SU supplies, and learning new techniques.

As fun as all that was, do you know my favorite part? My upline gave me a gift for taking customers to the event. It was a reusable shopping bag that was only sold at the Leadership conference in early January. I can't go to Leadership because I don't have a downline, and I always drool over all the neat things that are available only to those who get the opportunity to attend. I was jumping up and down excited over the cutest bag ever! See?

No comments: