Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On the road again

I'm back out on the road. This time south about 700 miles or so. I flew in this morning and my father met me at the airport. We had a wonderful lunch together. It was really nice. I gave his wife a pin (very similar to this one I made for my mother). I think she really liked it. She immediately put it on and thanked me for it several times. I've decided to cut my visit to this hotel to one night and head back tomorrow (about a three hour drive) and stay a night in Corpus Christi to make my Friday morning nicer with no drive. I'll even be able to sleep past 4 or 5! :)

In the mean time, I have a few pictures saved on my computer that I'm bursting to show you! I can hardly wait! I love, love, LOVE what I was able to make. I hope you will like it too. Until then (likely tomorrow morning).

No comments: