Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Life has been super busy (whose hasn't?) and I've neglected several things I love - scrapbooking, stamping, and my blog. I did carve out a lot of time today to clean my playroom (YIPPEE!!!) and make a few things that I'll be showing throughout the week to come. It is so much fun even if I did have to get past a mojo block. To remedy that, I used the Mojo Monday 121 sketch to jumpstart out my imagination.

Before I go on, I have to rant a brief moment. Is it ridiculous that I consider myself semi-techie and I can't figure out how to rotate pictures in blogger? It's infuriating! Please enjoy the picture below while touching your right ear to your right shoulder.

This is a non-stamping card. I was going to put something in that glittery vanilla piece, but I hated to cover it up and wanted to use that pattern. On the other hand, this is a really fast and easy card to complete!

Supplies:
Pretty in pink cardstock (#100459, $5.50)
Sending Love Designer Series Paper (#117153, $11.95)
Chocolate chip double stitched grosgrain ribbon (#111849, $8.95)
Sweet Pea stitched felts (#117266, $7.95)
Corner rounder punch (#109047, $6.95)
Scallop trim border punch (#188402, FREE with the supplies to buy this card)
Tombow Multi Adhesive (#110755, $3.95)
SNAIL Adhesive (#10432, $6.95)

No comments: