Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you need inspiration?

I have a few customers who are so far away they cannot attend my stamp classes. I recently mailed an order to a customer who is new to stamping and Stampin' Up. Since I couldn't be there to help her and guide her, I did the next best thing - I sent her to Stampin' Addicts, my favorite online stamping community. It is all Stampin' Up, all the time. I think the nicest part about it is the mission of the site. The motto is Positively Creative! Positively Stampin' Up! You will not find a spot more helpful on the internet. Yes, there are other sites - and I visit those on occasion - but my main site is Stampin' Addicts. There are three things I love most, and they are all addressed in the motto.
  1. The creativity is amazing. The best artists in the world are there. They provide resources and help to jumpstart your projects.
  2. Everything is Stampin' Up! I love SU. I've dabbled in other companies' products - yes, I even own some - but I can't find anything that beats the quality of SU, especially the paper! Lately, people have been much more careful about how they spend their money. I know I have! What could be a better idea that immersing yourself in a site that celebrates what you already have and gives you ideas to use it more/better/creatively? I will be the first to tell you that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars and buy every new gadget on the market. Buy at a level that is comfortable for you and then USE the supplies you buy. I can help you do that.
  3. Finally, the site is POSITIVE! Everyone is helpful and friendly. No snarkiness in these posts!
So what are you waiting for? Head over to Stampin' Addicts and join the fun. It's FREE to join!

No comments: