Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hair bow for Gracie

I made a little hair bow for Gracie using my Big Shot and the flower folds die. It's so fast and easy! I made it predominantly in shades of pinks and greens. She likes anything that's "pink and pupple" (say this with on hand on the hip and shaking the bottom in beat with each syllable).

I like the finished look of using the circles #2 die to make a felt piece on the backs of my pins and barrettes. It gives me something to sew the barrette or pin mechanisms to, it gives the piece a sturdy backing, and I think it looks better.

She really liked it and told me that several people at her school complimented it.

Purchasing the Big Shot, the flower folds die, and the circles #2 die will earn you THREE free Sale-a-Bration sets PLUS a free hostess set AND $15 in free merchandise. Interested? Place at order at my Stampin' Up! website (or click on the button in at the right) or email me at heathercarnes@sbcglobal.net - I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG, that is so stinkin' cute, and I can jst picture the little miss saying it, too! TFS!

Heidi Baks said...

Cute! Would love to see a pic of your DD with it on to get an idea of its size.