Thursday, November 13, 2008

Working, working, and ... umm ... more working

Things have been more and more busy this week. I haven't had time at all to do any scrapbooking and I have so many great ideas and challenges. I've found some great blogs (I'll post links later) that are so inspiring chock full of ideas and sketches and tons of personality. Tonight I have two goa-- okay - three goals. In no particular order:

1) take pictures of my SUO scrapbook pages from April's (my SU upline) classes and post some of them as cases;
2) put pages into an album (I have at least two albums worth of completed pages still stacked uselessly); and
3) begin working on my WOW class for Saturday. I don't know what I'll do as a technique yet, but I don't have that many people attending, so it shouldn't be hard.

I'll update tonight with (hopefully) pictures. Oh, and hints for big news. I hope you'll plan to participate. :)

No comments: