Saturday, November 15, 2008

Count Your Blessings

I created this double page spread in response to a sketch challenge on SCS. It is the scrapbook LO for my technique WOW class this afternoon.

This is the full LO of the DPS. Pictures of the individual pages (closer pictures) are in my gallery. I decided to use this weeks sketch challenge for my WOW class (nothing like waiting 'til the last minute, huh?). I had a hard time getting it to look right. I think it will look a lot better with pictures on it, but I really struggled looking through my picture files. I really want to use this page for the girls at Thanksgiving. So I'm posting the picture sizes to my class members and will update my pages in a couple of weeks. I used chipboard elements to create the buttons by punching the thread holes with a crop-a-dile. I covered them with DSP, sanded and distressed the edges, and threaded them with very vanilla ribbon. I stamped the background with Sanded. I used the big shot to cut letters from the wingo zingo alphabet.

I also created a card and an ACAB (anything but a card). It's is a hanging water bottle holder. I'll post both of those later. Thanks for looking!

No comments: