Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rush of the Season

I've neglected my blog for a couple of weeks. I've created quite a few scrapbook pages and done little else. The biggest "news" is two-pronged. I'll post completed pages in the coming days (or hours...).

First, Stampin' Up! is having a Holiday Extravaganza sale. Click the icon in the sidebar for a flyer of everything on sale. SU! has grouped items into must-have bundles packaged for convenience. You can see and order these items on my website (www.heathercarnes.stampinup.net). If you'd prefer not to order online, you are always welcome to place these bundle orders directly with me and get the same offer.

Second, I'm adding to that sale with my own special promotion. I'm hosting a sale for Black Friday (and Saturday).

My Black Friday Email-a-Thon will begin on Friday, November 28 starting at MIDNIGHT (12:00 am) and runs to Saturday night at 11:00 pm. When you email me (heathercarnes@sbcglobal.net) I will email you back with the promotion offer that you received and the total amount due. So please make sure your order is complete when you email it to me. You won't be able to add to your order after you received your promotion. *** Please note that you cannot receive this offer on my Stampin' Up! website or from any other demonstrator. This is my gift to you as a thank you for your support.

***In your email please be sure to include the item number, description, qty and price. To qualify for the Email-A-Thon, a minimum merchandise total purchase of $30.00 is required. Once we hit 10 orders, I will start from the top of the list again with email 1. All orders will ship to me and payment must be received in order for me to place your individual order.

1st email - FREE Shipping
2nd email - FREE adhesive package (SNAIL refill and dimensionals - value $8.45)
3rd email - FREE Stamp a Stack Class - $18.00 value
4th email - FREE Classic Ink Pad (value $5.25)
5th email - FREE two markers (any colors) value $6.50
6th email - FREE medium envelopes - value $6.50
7th email - Free level 1 Hostess Set
8th email - FREE 8.5x11 single color paper pack - value $5.50
9th email - FREE Designer brads - value $5.95
10th email - FREE Ribbon - value $6.95 or less

No comments: