Thursday, November 6, 2008

Latest scrapbook pages - 5K Grad

I've tried four times today to post these to my gallery on Splitcoaststampers. After typing it all in (I wasn't smart enough to cut & paste), it went through the entire process and then defaulted back to the "upload new pictures" page. Durn.



I really like the way this turned out. I started out doing the SBSC163. I was very intrigued by it, but I didn't know how to accomplish that chain thing in the middle. I reproduced the shape using the sizes of chipboard flowers. You could recognize that shape better before I put the DSP under it, but it was missing something. I found another challenge, faux sheers (SBVVC49) and incorporated that as well. I was able to use a lot of supplies I've been hoarding in my stash for years!



Paper: SU almost amethyst, Wild Asparagus "for my husband" line using the paisley pattern, the green swirl pattern, and the coordinating ivory solidStamps: finials and frames
Ink: not quite navy
Accessories: Versamark, heat & stick powder, unknown microfine celery glitter, vellum, basic black stampin' journaler
Techniques: heat & stick powder, heat embossing

No comments: