Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally! Some pages uploaded!

I got up extra early this morning to upload some pages to my SCS gallery. I'm not counting any of these pictures in my November scrapbook challenge totals because I actually completed them last summer. I do, however, have as one of my goals the insertion of these pictures into albums. You'd think that would be a simple thing to do, huh? Not so much for me. I just never got around to doing it.
Stamps: Priceless
Paper: basic black, taken with teal, real red, whisper white
Inks: real red, basic black, taken with teal
Accessories: brads, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, simon lower chipboard letters, scallop punch


Deviled Eggs

Stamps: A Good Egg, taffy alphabet

Paper: chocolate chip, whisper white, pretty in pink, wild wasabi, bashful blue, so saffron

Inks: chocolate chip, bashful blue

Accessories: slit punch

Pool Fun

Stamps: I don't remember this set! Someone, please help me. I know it's retired

Paper: old olive, soft sky, so saffron, whisper white

Inks: old olive, so saffron, soft sky, blue bayou

Accessories: old olive 5/8" ribbon

Summer 2008

Stamps: Tart & Tangy

Paper: whisper white, summer picnic DSP, bashful blue

Inks: only orange, real red, wild wasabi, real red stampin' marker

Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch

No comments: