Saturday, November 28, 2009

Taking a day off...

I had planned to spend the day crafting today but had a few unexpected plans. First, a friend of the family had an emergency appendectomy yesterday and my mother and I went to see her in the hospital this morning. She's in high school and was feeling pretty down. After we left the hospital, we went to Johnny Cace's for lunch. Oh, why did they take Cace's away from Tyler? It leaves me feeling distraught! When I got home I changed into the comfy clothes and planned to craft this evening. As it turned out, I didn't get to do that either. Roy and I went on a date tonight. He got to pick the movie. I really thought that "Have You Heard About the Morgans" opened November 20 (I got it confused with "Blind Side" which I also want to see). Roy picked "Old Dogs" because I really had no interest in "2012". It was funny. I laughed. But I would never pick it on my own and I don't really care to see it again. The next movie is mine. There are a lot coming out soon that I want to see.

That was the long way around to say that I will have some creations tomorrow. I need to make some samples and have just the projects in mind. Until then...

No comments: