Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Extravaganza Is Here!

Oh my goodness! Last year the holiday extravaganza was really good. I bought several items and my customers were excited and able to place orders for items that had been on their wish lists. This year I'm completely blown away by the deals. Speechless. Do you know how hard it is to make me speechless? :)

Stampin' Up has really outdone themselves this time. I got up early this morning to make a quick post about the great specials, but I just couldn't address them all. I had to quickly email my customers and head to work. Now that I'm home for the night, I have to take the time to give you the lowdown on what Stampin' Up has put on the table. It's as good as Thanksgiving dinner!

The deets:
* This is a limited time offer. It only lasts one week - November 23 through November 30.
* Stampin' Up is guaranteeing the special pricing for the entire week on all items except for the Ultimate Stampers' Starter Bundle. That item is available in limited quantities only.
* You can order through my demonstrator website or by calling me to place an order. You can also see all of the items there or on the Stampin' Up website.

Now for the fun part. Last year there were several great deals. This year, Stampin' Up is offering 38 - yes, THIRTY EIGHT! - bundles and 15 single items. Wow! Check out the list below for a complete list of items available.

No comments: