Friday, November 27, 2009

After Thanksgiving Sale!

If you are out fighting the crazy crowd this morning racking up amazing deals, then bless you! I'm not. I tried that one year and it's just not worth it to me! I'm not cut out for it. However, in the back of my mind I always think of the deals I've missed. I want to get the deals, but I don't want to pay the price. If you are like me, I have the perfect deal for you! I'm hosting an After Thanksgiving Sale. It's not like Black Friday because it's good from now until 8:00 Monday night. That way you can combine it with any of the Holiday Extravaganza items. Wait, it's BETTER than Black Friday because I don't have limited supplies! Everyone gets a special goodie! No standing in line and no running out of the good stuff!

Here's the deal:

My Black Friday Email-a-Thon will begin right now and will run until 8:00 on Monday night. (Remember that you can order Holiday Extravaganza until 11:50 p.m. on Monday night via my website, but to participate in my sale and get your extra goodies, you must order through me.) When you email me (heathercarnes@sbcglobal.net) I will email you back with the promotion offer that you received and the total amount due. So please make sure your order is complete when you email it to me. You won't be able to add to your order after you received your promotion. *** Please note that you cannot receive this offer on my Stampin' Up! website or from any other demonstrator. This is my gift to you as a thank you for your support.

***In your email please be sure to include the item number, description, quantity and price. To qualify for the Email-A-Thon, a minimum merchandise total purchase of $30.00 is required. Once we hit 10 orders, I will start from the top of the list again with email 1. All orders will ship to me and payment must be received in order for me to place your individual order.

1st email - FREE Shipping
2nd email - FREE adhesive package (SNAIL refill and dimensionals - value $8.45)
3rd email - FREE Class of your choice - up to $15.00 value
4th email - FREE Classic Ink Pad (value $5.95)
5th email - FREE two markers (any colors) value $6.50
6th email - FREE medium envelopes - value $6.50
7th email - Free level 1 Hostess Set
8th email - FREE 8.5x11 single color paper pack - value $5.50
9th email - FREE Designer brads - value $5.95
10th email - FREE Ribbon - value $6.95 or less

No comments: