Monday, November 9, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

I spent the afternoon today downstairs in the scrapbook room. I'll be showing you these cards throughout the next several days. The first was quick and easy and used a new toy - the Movers & Shakers die!
To make this card I used:
Whisper white cardstock
Melon mambo cardstock
Christmas Punch stamp set
Movers & Shakers die
Curly Label punch
Green galore stamp pad
Whisper white grosgrain ribbon

This card uses the Movers & Shakers die with my Big Shot.The die has a magnetic piece (one that exactly matches and coordinates with the curly label punch) that attaches to the larger die. It makes that curly label punch place-able anywhere you want on the card. It's great to have that flexibility! Do you know what's even better? I got my Movers & Shakers die for $10! It is regular $42.95, but when you place a workshop order of $250 or more, you can choose any item in the Holiday Mini for only $10. What item do you want? Contact me if you'd like to hostess a party (your home or mine) or have a book party (collect orders - and your free gifts!).

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cute! I need to use my M&S more. ;-)