Thursday, November 5, 2009

Special Decor Elements Offer

I promised yesterday that I would offer a special Decor Elements bonus. If you attend my November Bring a Friend night on Monday, November 16, you will be able to make a project using Decor Elements that I will not feature at any other class. It will be fast and easy so you can see just how simple it is to include these in your home decorating and crafting. Best of all, the project will be FREE!

And I have an even better special than that! If you bring a new (to me) customer to the Bring a Friend night, you will get 10% off your order on that night. How can it get better than that? Be sure to RSVP and let me know you are bringing a guest so I can have all of the supplies cut and ready for you.

Check out my calendar on my demonstrator website and see the classes coming up. Reserve your spot today!

No comments: