Thursday, April 1, 2010

Simply Adorned Jewelry

I bought a Simply Adorned chain and charm from Stampin' Up. I love the quality. I've had them a little over a month but I've not had time to do anything with them. Enter a swap I joined a couple of months ago and I now have some inserts to wear my jewelry. I'll show you some of what I made over the next few days.


The charm I bought was the 1 1/4 x 1 " locket. These are a little small. I didn't want to get one that was too big. I've seen some of the larger ones, though, and they look very nice. These are the first two inserts I made. The one on the left has a tiny butterfly I cut out, popped up with a dimensional (well, a sliver of a dimensional), and painted with champagne shimmer paint. The one of the left was colored with my Stampin' Write markers. After I stamped it, I colored over it with my two-way glue pen and sprinkled dazzling diamonds over it. It gives it a nice shine!

If you are interested in the Simply Adorned Jewelry line, you can order from my demonstrator website. Better yet, if you are in East Texas (or don't mind a little road trip), I'm having a class you will love:

This class will use the Simply Adorned jewelry line to create a beautiful gift for Mother's Day, a birthday, graduation, or for yourself! The class fee includes a charm (1" x 1 1/4") and a chain (24"). You will create 5 different inserts to give with your gift. This will make a perfect accessory for any outfit. I can't wait to share the Simply Adorned line with you!

The cost of the class is $40 and includes the charm, the chain, and five inserts to get you started on your collection. You will also create gift presentation for the box as well as a card for your recipient.

Your payment will be your RSVP and must be received by April 10 so I can order the supplies in time for the class. Join us for this class - I know you will love the jewelry. It's absolutely gorgeous!

No comments: