Monday, April 5, 2010

Simply Adorned Swap, Part 2

This is the second part of the swap I participated in. Stampin' Up now sells a charm bracelet with both square and round charms. I participated in the square charm insert swap. It's really hard to design something so tiny! I didn't expect it to be nearly so difficult. I decided to make a happy/fun insert and used the Picture This hostess stamp set from the spring mini catalog. It was a stamp set I initially didn't order and I've seen so many cute things with it. It's really versatile and super cute! The back of the insert is supposed to look like a honeycomb. I cut out the tiny bees and painted the wings with champagne shimmer paint (yes! it's still available!) and popped it up on a tiny piece of a dimensional. I've listed all of the supplies below. Enjoy and come back tomorrow. I'm still not done writing (last ditch effort to meet the "drop dead deadline" by Wednesday, but I've scheduled several posts to keep you entertained until after the deadline. Drop in and leave a comment - I need all the positivity I can get!

Supplies used:
Yoyo yellow cardstock (#102824, $5.50)
Whisper white cardstock (#100730, $7.50)
Basic black ink (#101179, $5.95)
Yoyo yellow stampin' write marker (#100050, $3.25)
Circle Circus stamp set (#115778, $28.95)
Picture This stamp set (#116928 - wood; #118538 - clear, Level 1 Hostess Set)
Champagne mist shimmer paint (#116806, $5.95)

No comments: