Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sidebar Updates

I realized this morning that I had not updated my sidebar. Oops. I've removed the Sale-a-Bration flyer and I've added two widgets addressing the color renovation at Stampin' Up! The first widget will take you to a PDF of the new color families that Stampin' Up will be introducing this summer (I can't wait!). The second will take you to a PDF of the retiring colors. While I'm very excited about some new colors - Stampin' Up sent us samples of the five new ones - I'm going to be boo-hooing over the loss of a few of my favorites. I adore ruby red and summer sun (you'll see it on my blog several times this coming week!) and I don't know that I can sponge my edges without close to cocoa! I know I'll grow to love the colors and and how I think about and use the remaining colors. Can I say STOCKPILE? I predict a little bit of hoarding coming my way.

No comments: