Friday, December 19, 2008

Teacher Christmas Gifts

I finally took care of the teacher gifts for Christmas. I had to - the last day of school before the break is tomorrow (or, I guess I should say today). I finally got up the nerve to make gifts for them. I made post-it note holders for the day care teachers. I made a post-it note holder and a frame for Eliza's teacher. Each gift is monogramed.

This is the Bella Rose post-it note holder.
Paper: Bella Rose DSP
Ink: old olive craft ink
Accessories: 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon, glassy glaze, acrylic 4x6 picture frame, RSVP pen, riding hood red taffeta ribbon
Technique: heat embossing

This is the Urban Garden post-it note holder.

Paper: Urban Garden DSP
Ink: not quite navy craft ink
Accessories: 1/4" bashful blue grosgrain ribbon, glassy glaze, acrylic 4x6 picture frame, RSVP pen Technique: heat embossing
This is the framed art I made.


Paper: whisper white, basic black

Stamps: Monogram S

Ink: old olive craft

Accessories: 1/4" basic black grosgrain ribbon, clear embossing powder, 8x10 black frame (5x7 mat included), dimensionals, love and happiness rubons

6 comments:

Ann said...

Great gifts, and I'm sure the teachers loved them! :D

Jackie said...

These are great and I'm sure the teachers will love them...I would!!!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

These look exquisite!

Becky Sorensen said...

Very nice. Love that the pens match.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very pretty gifts!

Loretta Rodger said...

I agree, very pretty gifts!