Friday, December 12, 2008

End of the Week Review

Well. It's been a week. It didn't start out well, it got worse, and frankly, I'm just glad it's over. I will be scrapping tonight as a escape. I think we have a scrapping party planned. I hope to get quite a few things out of the way. There are a few challenges to review and lots of pictures to cover. I may even get ambitious and pull some out of "the closet". Woooooo. That's a scary thought.

On the other hand, it's Christmas and high time for me to get in the mood. We've got to get that tree up. This weekend. I may send Roy working on that while I'm scrapping. Then the girls can decorate in the morning when I have good light. That sounds like a plan. They are already in the Christmas spirit with the decorations we have put out. Here are Santa's Helpers.

No comments: