Monday, August 16, 2010

Quick Share - Happy Birthday!

I totally cased this idea from some talented individual, but it was several months ago and who knows where that scrap of paper went on which I wrote the original creator's name? Sorry! If you (original creator) happen across my humble blog, please let me know, because I'd love to mention you and add a link to your inspiration!

This is about as CAS as I get. While I love the Clean And Simple look, I never feel like I can get it to look "finished" and at heart, I'm really all about layers and ribbon (and anything metal...and chipboard!) The stamp set is Happy Everything. Whatcha think?


Enjoy the posts this week. I'm really working hard to get everything posted at least one day in advance because it is crazy busy at work this week. I've been working for about 3 weeks, but the teachers came back for their first day yesterday (Monday). I spent all day in meetings starting at 8:00 and ending at 7:30. I will have the same schedule every other day this week until Friday. I'll be exhausted by then!

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card-really like the cas layout-I think the original creator is leeann greff-from flowerbugs inkspot-I had it saved in my faves