Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Catalog Party cards

Knowing that the new catalog was released in July, it seems a bit odd that I'm just now posting pictures for my "new catalog party". Well, yes and no. It is shameful that these amazing new items went live almost two months and I just now (yesterday - Saturday) had my party. The awesome news from that party is that I was able to meet a personal goal and PROMOTE because of that party! Woo hoo! I've had a downline for almost three months, but I was short on my sales because I'm largely self-funded. Because we've tightened our belts around our house, I decided that I wasn't going to cough up the chunk I needed to promote on my own. So, now I'll officially be a Supervisor!

The first card I'm going to show you features the sweet treat cups and Sweet Centers stamp set. It is a take on the 3-D item on page 59 of the catalog. I simply made it into a card!

Supplies:
Daffodil delight cardstock (#119683, $6.95)
Chocolate chip cardstock (#102128, $6.95)
Very vanilla cardstock (#101650; $8.50)
Pear pizzazz 1/2" stitched poly ribbon (#119265; $8.95)
Sweet treat cups (#116802; $2.95)
1 3/4" circle extra large punch (#119850; $16.95)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congratulations on your promotion! I'm still trying to recruit my first downline. Woohoo for you!!!