Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back Again ... With Better Intentions

Well, here I am again. I am back again after an extended period of time MIA. Life has gotten so much better, you can't even begin to understand the difference. I feel alive again - I can breathe and have time to stop and notice life around me. I'm actually seeing my children and husband again.

I've done a lot of scrapbooking lately (well, in the past month or so). I would love to get some quality time in again soon! Unfortunately, I have class the next two weekends (I hate these double weeks). The good part is that I am half way done with this doctorate! Woo-hoo!!!

I plan to post some pictures tonight of recent (dubious definition) creations. Perhaps I can even spend a little time in my room tonight.

In other news, I had a terrible headache on Saturday and Sunday - no doubt my blood pressure was high (I had, um, forgotten, to take my medicine for a, um, while). On Sunday I was sitting on the couch playing SCS. Roy and Eliza went to Lowe's to get something for the yard. I leaned back and fell asleep. I woke up to them coming home. With a gift. A new puppy. She is very cute but COMPLETELY unexpected. I didn't realize that we were in the market for a dog. She is a golden shepherd, a mixed breed I had never heard of. Her father was a golden shepherd, but almost completely white and her mother was a golden retriever (I think I have that right). The girls were both really excited. Eliza had already named her Chloe before they got home. I'll definitely post some pictures tonight. Actually, I haven't even taken pictures of her yet. I'll do that this afternoon.

No comments: