Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I spent around seven hours in the scrapbook room yesterday. It is almost done. I sent Roy to buy a shelf system for above the paper storage. I thought it sounded like a good idea in my mind, but when he started installing the shelves, I realized that it wasn't going to suit my needs. So I had him return the shelves and buy plexiglass. He had it custom cut and created a solid shelf on top of my paper racks. It now holds my two SU ink racks. I also have space between them for some storage cubicles when I get everything finished up. It's looking good! I'll be posting a picture as soon as I get it all finished.