Thursday, October 15, 2009

Have you tried digital creating?

Starting today, seven new My Digital Downloads are available for purchase and use with your My Digital Studio software or other design applications. Several of these images are just in time for Halloween! If you want to see My Digital Studio, be sure to contact me. I'll even let you try out my copy - have laptop, will travel! (No surprise to those who know me!) Once you try it, you will be hooked. It's not just for scrapbooking! If you already own a software program and are not in the market to buy another one, these downloads will work with other programs!

The easiest way to shop is at http://www.heathercarnes.stampinup.net/

Item # -- Product Name -- Price
118114 -- Cast A Spell Designer Series paper - digital download -- $4.95
118115 -- Night & Day Designer Series paper - digital download -- $4.95
118124 -- Medallion stamp brush set - digital download -- $1.95
118126 -- Circle Circus stamp brush set - digital download -- $5.95
118116 -- School Days II stamp brush set - digital download -- $9.95
118121 -- Great Moments II stamp brush set - digital download -- $9.95
118122 -- Pumpkin Patch stamp brush set - digital download -- $5.95

No comments: