Saturday, July 25, 2009

Five Months

Spring is HORRIBLE for me. I guess I'm just going to have to come to terms with that. I know that next spring will not be any better since I will be finishing my dissertation and hope to defend by mid-late March.

I haven't scrapped at all since early February, probably the first week or so. I'm looking forward to clearing out the scrapbook room and cleaning things up. I'm wanting to have things set so that I can sit and scrap to relax. In theory I will be able sit and scrap a little at a time - even if it's only 15-20 minutes at a time.

Here's to another whirl.

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So glad to see your post, Heather. You are one busy lady and what you are doing is important....so scrapping can wait there will be plenty of time for that someday. Take care and get some r & r before the next go around!