Monday, December 24, 2007

May you have a beautiful and blessed Christmas

What a month. This has been hectic all the way around. My semester ended in a full throtle hurdle. We got to the final class meeting and were so happy that we would have a few weeks off before our first class session on January 11. It was a real heartbreaker to learn that we would have to meet for group sessions over Christmas. The first one is this coming Friday. Ugghhh.

We - meaning mostly I - were dumb and didn't do our Christmas shopping early. We didn't get out of school (work) until Friday, so it has been a mad dash shopping as well. Now the girls are tucked into bed and Santa has visited and I'm going to crawl into bed with my kerchief. Next year, I promise to shop earlier.

My mother had heart bypass surgery on December 14. Fortunately, they were able to do a robotic surgery. It is truly amazing. They don't crack open the chest or cut the leg at all. She has three incisions

No comments: